The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Ganon!

Why can't Ganon ever be nice...ever? It's like Bowser in Mario, only he actually helps you sometimes and isn't always evil. Ah well, such is to be expected from an evil lord who attempts to set Hyrule ablaze due to his complex of inferiority.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Hilarious.

I love LOZ. I really wish they had made Link able to talk. I think that should be a bonus in one of the upcoming Zelda games. They should have a New Game Plus feature where you can have Link actually talk for once. Maybe that's just me, though...>.>;; And yes, please, KILL NAVI.

SummerShorts SummerShorts

Yay! Shorts.

I lol'd. It reminded me more of AMV Hell than it did Robot Chicken, though. Yeah...waffles sound really good right about now too. >.>;;

itsjms responds:

lol , waffles!

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Well done.

Only problem is some of the timing, but I'm still willing to give you max score for the effort put behind this. :D

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

Huzzah for Lemon Smashing

I know that this is, in a sense, a REALLY retarded game, but somehow, I can't help but enjoy the way the guy is smiling like a fuckin' maniac while running around smashing lemons. Good job! I like it. :D

Coaly responds:

Yea it's so ridiculous, glad you liked it though.

Nemesis LQ Nemesis LQ

Yes...generic...

...but good like that. I like this, though, yes, it could be better. However, this definitely doesn't deserve to be shot down. :D

Kheni - Retarded Graveyard Kheni - Retarded Graveyard

Oooooo....

I like it...spooky and captivating. Excellent piano synth. I like the PC Pinball game description. XD

title stomping title stomping

Interesting

I'm voting in light of the fact that it was for a title screen, and not a main song. But for a title screen track, I really like this. As far as a remix...I'm not sure what to say. I would suggest a remix if you're just plain bored, but otherwise work on other things.

ikashiru responds:

Cheers for the input, it's really great hearing what people think about stuff I've never really shown anyone. This trck was used in a flash game but your right - I should concentrate on my new stuff - which isnt written on only one synth like all of these tune have been -without the use of a pc whatsoevee.. I'd like your input on the new stuff which I am currently writing, at least I have some decent goals now too.