Nemesis LQ Nemesis LQ

Yes...generic...

...but good like that. I like this, though, yes, it could be better. However, this definitely doesn't deserve to be shot down. :D

Kheni - Retarded Graveyard Kheni - Retarded Graveyard

Oooooo....

I like it...spooky and captivating. Excellent piano synth. I like the PC Pinball game description. XD

title stomping title stomping

Interesting

I'm voting in light of the fact that it was for a title screen, and not a main song. But for a title screen track, I really like this. As far as a remix...I'm not sure what to say. I would suggest a remix if you're just plain bored, but otherwise work on other things.

ikashiru responds:

Cheers for the input, it's really great hearing what people think about stuff I've never really shown anyone. This trck was used in a flash game but your right - I should concentrate on my new stuff - which isnt written on only one synth like all of these tune have been -without the use of a pc whatsoevee.. I'd like your input on the new stuff which I am currently writing, at least I have some decent goals now too.

Evening Daydream Evening Daydream

Friggin' Sweet

Wow. I'm not even sure where to start, so I guess I'll just wrap it all up and say it was amazing. Very jazzy, yet still simple and you kept the drum 'n' bass sound going for the entire song. Good work! :D

synteza responds:

appreciated, thanks!

milosz

Stimulus Novae Stimulus Novae

Damn!

I liked this a lot! That was...dare I say it...aural pwnage! :D

Quezacoatl Quezacoatl

Rather Well-Done...

...though a bit repetitive. And yes, I know how repetitive feels, looking at some of the music I have submitted... Also, the change is almost too different/sudden. Maybe if it was a bit more subtle... Good job overall, though!

Icy Sand Icy Sand

Tight

I personally think this sounds pretty sweet. Too bad it isn't longer though... I like the way it drops off in the middle and picks back up later. Consider expanding this song and making it longer...please...? :D

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Awesome

I have seen some of your songs made into simfiles on Bemanistyle.com (F.Y.I.: a simfile is a file that contains information for a computer emulator of the game DDR, if you didn't know) and I thought they were amazing! Especially "Alternate Route" and "Double Damage". Now though, I have started downloading some of your other stuff, and it is equally as good. And for those who play DDR on the XBox, this sounded kinda like a remix of "AKUMAJO DRACULA MEDLEY" from DDR Ultramix 3 a first. It was kinda cool. ^^